The Rocketeer The Rocketeer

Interesting.

The rocket following could be a little less shaky, however. Also, level 10 took me about 150 tries to beat... That was ridiculous. Good work though. Maybe a more polished sequel :3? I liked it.

VicBiss responds:

Possibly :) and thanks

Planet Noevo Planet Noevo

Planet Mundane..

Planet Noevo utilizes one thing, Hiding. Anything else you do is useless after day 20 of Arcade mode. I had the best armor, maxed out Armor, Vitality, Gunsmith, And Dexterity Stats, and those bugs made me, my base, my weapons, and my armor look bad. The only redeeming quality of this game that I find fun is the whole "Escape" back to your base. If it weren't for that, I'd probably have quit after day 2. Unlike most people I bypassed story mode completely, I hear something about a Giant Worm? Bah, Auto Rocket launcher could tear it to shreds. But I couldn't get the Auto Rocket launcher until about Day 23, because it leaps about 5x in price from the regular rocket launcher. A general upgrade system would've been better then just changing your weapons. Seeing as how this guy doesn't have a magical engineering degree from Space Harvard I find his whole "Let's pull a ACR54 from out of thin air" thing unappealing. I do find the Digging system neat, but after you get your digging maxed, the only thing that becomes a challenge is the outer rim, and it's hard to get there when exploding centipedes from Ares him self call upon fire and brimstone to rain on your parade. Overall, it's basic, somewhat catchy and pretty easy to pick up and play. Pick up and replay? Maybe not. But it's a start to something that could be fantastic. If only my base had a window for me to shoot out of *Hint* *Hint*

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

tapeman i kicked your ass

504 =)

Skirmish - Game Skirmish - Game

Hmmmmm

I liked it but why cant u add kill together THAT WOULD BE SWEET

Sceptz responds:

How do you mean?
The sword and bazooka can kill multiple people at once o.0.

Linion RPG Linion RPG

One Glich that is stupid

If you beat the guards then dont challenge the king the game will freeze =(

Wack a Bunny Wack a Bunny

I WANT A CHIKEN SAMWICH

Y! Y! Y! WONT YOU LETS ME!!! Great game i liked it nice humor.

Madness Death Chamber Madness Death Chamber

Not bad you have some skill...

BUT... the blood was a little weak. But i did like the gun animation. Do you use MX ??? If son just use the fill tool and BAM!! Instant blood plz reply! jt-dbz OUT BITCHES

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Da na na na ... FUCK YAH!!

nice fuck yah go go go go go go go go go it ur birthday

The Button Of Fate The Button Of Fate