Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

Steve Odekirk.

That's who you sound like.

Oppression of the Masses! Oppression of the Masses!

lol, That is Extreme.

Atleast my name is in there.

I know, right?

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

It was good Alright

A little Shallow, You are going to place, I Guarantee it. you still have a 4.53.
Nice Flash Bro.

The Rocketeer The Rocketeer

Interesting.

The rocket following could be a little less shaky, however. Also, level 10 took me about 150 tries to beat... That was ridiculous. Good work though. Maybe a more polished sequel :3? I liked it.

VicBiss responds:

Possibly :) and thanks

Planet Noevo Planet Noevo

Planet Mundane..

Planet Noevo utilizes one thing, Hiding. Anything else you do is useless after day 20 of Arcade mode. I had the best armor, maxed out Armor, Vitality, Gunsmith, And Dexterity Stats, and those bugs made me, my base, my weapons, and my armor look bad. The only redeeming quality of this game that I find fun is the whole "Escape" back to your base. If it weren't for that, I'd probably have quit after day 2. Unlike most people I bypassed story mode completely, I hear something about a Giant Worm? Bah, Auto Rocket launcher could tear it to shreds. But I couldn't get the Auto Rocket launcher until about Day 23, because it leaps about 5x in price from the regular rocket launcher. A general upgrade system would've been better then just changing your weapons. Seeing as how this guy doesn't have a magical engineering degree from Space Harvard I find his whole "Let's pull a ACR54 from out of thin air" thing unappealing. I do find the Digging system neat, but after you get your digging maxed, the only thing that becomes a challenge is the outer rim, and it's hard to get there when exploding centipedes from Ares him self call upon fire and brimstone to rain on your parade. Overall, it's basic, somewhat catchy and pretty easy to pick up and play. Pick up and replay? Maybe not. But it's a start to something that could be fantastic. If only my base had a window for me to shoot out of *Hint* *Hint*

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

tapeman i kicked your ass

504 =)

techNoise 3 techNoise 3

Someone used it in a flash... Finally.

Eric... You are in fact a good musician... but... frankly your engineering is shit. No offense.

I'm a good musician? That's news to me! :D

techNoise techNoise

cHunter, you have potential

Stop loling at dicks... Please.

lol dicks

techNoise 2 techNoise 2

The Original was Great.

cHunter, I love you bro... but this was a fail.

cHunter responds:

I know, right? I did sort of throw it together. Although I did that with the first one too. :3